- W.B., Texas
QuanTEM Laboratories was founded in Oklahoma City in 1989 and has been serving a growing number of environmental professionals since.
As implied by our name, QuanTEM’s original mission was the analysis of air samples for asbestos by transmission electron microscopy (TEM). Over the years QuanTEM has become the industry leader in asbestos analysis earning praise from our customers in all fifty states and several foreign countries. QuanTEM holds both TEM and PLM accreditations from the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program(NVLAP) Lab code 101959-0.
QuanTEM is IH accredited through the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) for PCM analysis (Lab Code 101352)
QuanTEM is the only laboratory recognized for lead analysis by the AIHA in the state of Oklahoma. QuanTEM is ELLAP accredited by the AIHA (Lab Code 101352) for the analysis of lead in air, soil, paint, and dust.
In 1996 QuanTEM became one of the first labs to specialize in the analysis of mold samples. Since 2003 QuanTEM has been accredited by AIHA for mold and microbiological testing (Lab Code 101352).
From day one QuanTEM’s mission has been to provide our clients with the best possible service available.
- Tracking of Turnaround Times. This means on time reporting every time.
- Maintaining Communication Channels with our Clients (we call you).
- Posting Client Reports on the Web. Faster and more user friendly.
- Maintaining Quality Control on a Daily Basis. Your analysis are correct.
- Interactive COCs which you can type your information directly on and send with your samples of email to QuanTEM.